ADDING A REMOTE ACCESS BRIDGE TO YOUR NETWORK--THE SURE-FIRE PROCESS
Please follow directions PRECISELY, IN ORDER, NO CHEATING.
1) Plug the RAB in within 10 feet of the ROUTER, but not closer than 5 feet
2) Make sure that your GE bluetooth plug-in or in-wall is within 15 feet of the RAB
3) Turn on the personal hotspot/data that is on your PHONE (NOT YOUR WI-FI/INTERNET)
4) Pair your RAB with the PHONE hotspot.
5) Wait 5 minutes for the RAB to run through its set up (If you are able to pair the RAB with your iPhone, then the RAB is working properly)
6) Unpair your RAB from the hotspot and RESET the RAB. Info here: https://support.avi-on.com/hc/en-us/articles/236393567-What-do-the-lights-and-buttons-do-on-my-RAB-
7) Pair the RAB to your wi-fi using the correct ROUTER password
8) If the RAB stops working, then the problem is that your RAB is TOO FAR from the first bluetooth device. You will need (a) move your bluetooth device or (b) add a device to fix the problem.