What do the lights mean?
The LED’s can tell you important details about the status of your RAB:
- Double flashing Green: Wifi is not configured, or if it has been set up, the router or internet are down
- Double flashing Blue: The RAB is not configured to an Avi-on account
- Solid Green: The wifi is connected to a router and the internet
- Solid Blue: The RAB is connected to an Avi-on network
What does the button do?
You can use the button for various resets:
- Press quickly once (one second). This will refresh your current connection to the wifi router
- Hold for 15 seconds: This will reset the Wifi and Avi-on network connections. You can then add the RAB to a different Avi-on account
- Note: If you hold the RAB button for 5 seconds by mistake, it will enter a debugging mode. If this happens to you, just unplug and re plug in the RAB. There is no user accessible information from this mode