There are a couple of different reasons that you might now "see" any devices on your app when you are trying to claim them.
- Many-to-many controls require you to use the same account to access your devices on every phone or tablet. You can download the app on more than one phone or tablet, but for security reasons, you must use the same username and password to access them. If you use a different username then you won't be able to "see" the account on your app.
- Avi-on is a secure, locally controlled network, you can't "see" products remotely. If you installed this switch at home, then you need to be at home to control it. If you are trying to "see" the device at the office, then the app will not be able to connect. In 2016, Avi-on will be releasing the Remote Access Bridge, and that product will enable you to control your switches from anywhere in the world.
If you have the app open and you don't "see" any devices to add to your account, then...
- The devices may not be turned on and properly powered.
- The devices may have already been claimed by another user's account. Solution: unclaim the devices or do a hard reset of the device.
- The devices might be out of range - try moving closer to them.
- Bluetooth v. Zwave. Sometimes, people inadvertently purchase Zwave products instead of Bluetooth. Make sure that the product box that you purchased has a BLUE STRIPE on the box. If it is a green stripe, then it is Zwave, and incompatible with the Avi-on app.