The #1 reason that people have trouble logging in is because you purchased the WRONG PRODUCT.
- GE-branded products with GREEN or RED stripes are NOT compatible with Avi-on. They are Zwave or Zigbee devices.
- GE-branded products with BLUE stripes are compatible because they are Bluetooth with mesh.
- Solution? Buy the right product.
If you are having trouble logging in to your account:
- You must have an Avi-on compatible Bluetooth device (see above)
- You must be connected to the internet (either via wifi or cellular service).
- Verify that you are using the correct username and password.
If you have an existing account, and you are having trouble getting past the "connecting" screen, then you may have forgotten to do the firmware update that was issued in August 2017 (yup, even NEW products need it!). Click here for solutions.
If you have done the firmware update, and your phone is having trouble connecting, then your phone needs a refresh. Solutions here.