Problem: My schedules are not following their set times on devices.
1) Micro (very short) power outages affect the on/off times of your devices, just like the clock on your microwave.
2) With the change in the schedule flow over the summer to allow scheduling for groups (if you have grouping), some schedules will not convert smoothly. The simplest thing to do is to delete the schedule, and then re-program it.
1) All of your schedules are stored in the memory on your switches/devices. To update the clock on the device, turn one of the devices on/off using your mobile device. This will synchronize the clocks on all of the devices in your network.
2) If one or more of your devices is not operating on schedule, turn that specific device on/off from your phone or tablet. (If it was out of reach when you did #1 above, then the "segmented" device will need the extra help of being turned on/off.
3) If you are still having trouble, then you can ask to have Schedule Check Up enabled on your account.
Use the Schedule Check-Up Tool to re-load your existing schedules.
Steps to follow to resolve this issue:
1) Reach out to support to have Schedule Check-Up Tool enabled within your account. Also ensure your device has been updated to application version 1.6.1 and Avi-On devices are updated to firmware version 1.10.
2) You will need to be close to your devices to ensure each schedule can be saved to the devices being updated by the Schedule Check-Up Tool. If you can turn your device on and off via your application you are close enough for it to push the schedule update. If you cannot manually turn on and off the device you will want to move closer to the devices you cannot control once the original repair is complete and run the Schedule Check-Up Tool on those devices as well.
3) Open your application and navigate to the Schedule tab. (See picture below)
4) You will see the Schedule Checkup button on the bottom of your Schedules Page, Select Schedule Checkup. (See picture below)
5) Select OK to start the Schedule Check-Up Tool ( See picture below)
Once started you will see this:
6) Once completed your schedules will be working as expected.