If you have any trouble linking your Amazon linking your account, below are some possible problems and solutions:
- Be sure that you are logged into the Amazon account that you want to link
- Double check your Avi-on username and password
There are two ways to link, using the Alexa mobile application and a Web browser
Mobile Application issues:
If you are sure that your Amazon and Avi-on accounts are correct, then the Amazon Alexa/Avi-on link could be having problems. This could be either Amazon or Avi-on. We monitor this link constantly, but sometimes Amazon has an outage that we cannot fix until Amazon updates their system.
If the link is failing, you can try linking doing using a web browser.
- Log into your web browser at Amazon.com using the Amazon account you want to link
- Go to the link: https://alexa.amazon.com
- Enter your Avi-on username and password
- You will need to use a regular web browser and not the browser on the mobile phone. This is a page on the Amazon server that we cannot directly control